MINELAB VANQUISH 540
*IN STOCK NOW*
Please call 01959 571255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Finance options stating term, deposit, etc
Minelab VANQUISH 540 metal detector: perfect for anyone starting out in detecting. You don’t need more features. You need the right features. That’s why the VANQUISH 540 comes standard with Multi-IQ technology, waterproof V10 coil and audio control. As simple as it is powerful, the VANQUISH 340’s compact and lightweight construction delivers results — no matter where the hunt takes you.
SIMULTANEOUS MULTI-FREQUENCY TECHNOLOGY
Why Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology, you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver gold or jewelery. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of VANQUISH with Multi-IQ.
ALL METALS. ALL SOILS. ALL THE TIME.
No matter what you seek, VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the four Find Modes — Coin, Relic, Jewelery, or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimized to give you the best performance, anytime and anywhere: park, field or beach. You can even save your favourite settings to a custom Find Mode.
VANQUISH welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 25 discrimination segments deliver ultimate control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
- Total Weight : 2.8 lbs (1.3 kgs)
- Frequency : Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Multi-IQ VLF
- Warranty : 3-year warranty
- Waterproof : Waterproof coils up to 1 m (3.3 ft) and Water Resistant control pod (with optional Rain Cover)
- Search Coil : V12 12" × 9" Double-D
- Battery Type : 4 × AA NiMH rechargeable
- Display : Monochrome LCD with Red Backlight
- Volume : 10 Levels
- Sensitivity : 10 Levels
- Depth Indicator : 5 Levels
- Target Tones : 5 Tones
- Discrimination Segments : 25
- Pinpoint Mode : Yes
- Battery Life : Minelab rechargeable AA NiMH batteries have an approximate charge-time of 8 hours, and a run-time of approximately 11 hours.
- Audio Control : Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response and 10-volume settings put you in control.
- Bluetooth Audio : Yes
- Detection Modes : Coin, Jewellery, All-Metal, Custom
- Headphones : Wired 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphones included
- Included Accessories : Getting Started Guide, Rain Cover, Armrest Strap, V12 Skidplate